- Weekly club session on the Thames from May till Oct – Free participation
- Free pool sessions for members during the winter months.
- Discounted rate on club courses, generally up to 40% – e.g. first aid, star (proficiency) awards.
- At least 10 club trips per year including whitewater, surf, long distance paddles. These will be open to people of varying abilities so not everyone will be able to participate on every trip.
- Opportunities to try out at least 6 different canoeing disciplines each year (to include freestyle, surf, river running, racing, polo, slalom, open boating).
- At least 10 club social events each year – e.g. firework night paddle, picnic, comedy club night.
- Use of members bar at Furnivall Sculling Club on Furnivall club nights.
- Discounts at local venues (Pubs, restaurants, entertainment) near the club and in the Hammersmith area – e.g. Riverside Studios (discount on selected events and on tea & coffee), The Rutland Arms (50% on food Mon-Sat all times).
- More to be added during the year.
Adults £12 per month (discounted price of £130 per year if paid annually) + £25 joining fee.
Offers available for family memberships and Juniors.